February 12, 2013
1. I'm originally from the most eastern province in Canada called Newfoundland. It's an island and was a cool place to grow up. Interesting fact: Sadly the Titanic sank about 350 miles southeast of Newfoundland.
2. When I was little I wanted to be a dolphin trainer. Still love them so much!
3. I worked as a nurse in the geriatric field before starting to write.
4. I once took belly dancing lessons.
5. I love animals so much that I've owned a cat, several dogs, birds, and horses at one time. Right now I have three dogs. I have two German Shepherds and a tiny Yorkshire Terrier.
Twelve year old Gabriel Stone never imagined anything affecting him after the disappearance of his mother, but then he discovers a magical crystal, one that unlocks a portal into a parallel world...and a secret that will change his life forever.
About the Author:
Check out the rest of the blog tour:
February 11- Mundie Kids
February 12- I’m a Reader, Not a Writer
February 13- Wonderful Bookshelf of Jaz
February 14- Fantasy’s Ink
February 15- Rose Garcia Books
February 16- I Write For Apples
February 17- Starting the Next Chapter
February 18- Bookshelf Banter
February 19- Mad Musings of Mastermind
February 20- Moosubi Reviews
February 21- Writer’s Alley
February 22- Jeanz Book Read N Review